Owner and Manager of nearly 7,000 multi-family apartment units, DHM Properties is a large and well-established property management company located in Albany, New York. With properties across the Tri-State Area, DHM is a leader in the multi-family housing industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently accepting applications for a technically skilled Maintenance Technician to assist with the maintenance activities of apartment communities in the Ballston Lake/Saratoga Springs, NY area.
DHM Properties offer competitive wages and core benefits, including health, dental, voluntary life, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and Flexible Spending Plan.
• Vacant Unit Make-Ready Execution: Evaluating and preparing a newly vacated unit for a new move-in. This will include painting, minor plumbing, electrical, appliance and carpentry repairs. The ideal candidate will be able to balance attention to detail and quality control while meeting the demands of an aggressive timeline.
• Work Request Fulfillment: Respond to resident maintenance requests in a timely and effective manner. This will include communicating maintenance repairs and status with Supervisor and office staff.
• Overall Property Condition: Participate in snow removal and salting of properties on an as needed basis. Conduct regular inspections of buildings, grounds, and vacant units to identify deficiencies and communicate concerns and issues with Supervisor and office staff.
• Customer Service and Professionalism: Provide customer service and support the company's philosophy of going above and beyond our residents expectations.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
• Working knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry and Appliances
• Ability to work a rotating on-call schedule and extended hours as required
• Strong Interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and diffuse conflict
• Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
• Must exhibit competence in decision making and employing judgment
• Valid Driver's License a Must
For consideration, please respond to this ad with your resume. Do not contact the corporate office.