compensation: highly competitive, based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Originally known as Broadway Construction, a general contracting company started in the mid-90s by industry veteran John Oehler, he partnered with longtime business associate, Chris Blake, and renamed the company Cornerstone Contracting. Together they set out to re-invigorate the brand. Placing an emphasis on performance and customer service, Cornerstone quickly established a reputation for delivering superior results on time and on budget.
Placing an emphasis on performance and customer service, Cornerstone quickly established a reputation for delivering superior results on time and on budget.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• We've been experiencing 20% growth for the past several years.
• We have active projects across the country.
• We have an outstanding reputation in the industry.
• Our benefit package is outstanding!
This position is responsible for overseeing the renovations of the mechanical and electrical systems on several floors of the VA Medical Center.
• Must possess a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated knowledge to comprehend plans & specifications.
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office computer applications.
• OSHA 30 Hour Certification is highly desired
- Familiarity with construction management software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
**Hours are 10pm-6:00am
• Cornerstone Contracting provides a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefit package is offered as well.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers