compensation: Flat Rate, $80,000 - 100K plus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Do you want to join the leading and fastest growing Collision repair organization in New York State?
- Our employees receive top-of-the-line professional development and growth opportunities. We provide on-the-job training as well as I-Car creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Hiring at entry-level positions and training to the desired position is our specialty
- We are looking for experienced candidates as well as those looking to grow! Pay is based on position and experience.
- Great Benefits: Competitive pay, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 25K Employer Paid Life Insurance and other Voluntary Benefits!
Please apply at carubbacollision.com!
Check us out at autobodycareer.com
Earning Potential 80 - 100K plus
Repairing today's hi-tech vehicles requires special repair knowledge and skills. Vehicles are designed to distribute force across the entire vehicle - a design created to protect passengers. Additionally, car makers are using advanced high strength steels and other material designed to avoid accidents and protect passengers during a collision.
• Repair damaged vehicles that require significant structural repair, advanced welding techniques and other technologic features
• Participates in repair planning collaboration, advising team estimator and parts coordinator
• Inspect Parts for Damage/Usability
• Minimum of two years related experience in repair of structural damage
• I-CAR Platinum Certification (preferred, not required)
Skills & Experience
• I-CAR Structural Technician Certification Required
• Detail Orientated
• Fundamental knowledge of CCC, ADP/Audatex and Mitchell estimates
• Knowledge of Non-Included procedures (CCC)
• Fundamental Knowledge of non-included estimating operations
• Team Orientated
Locations in: Tonawanda, Wheatfield, Buffalo, Hamburg, Jamestown, Olean, East Syracuse, Syracuse, Elmira, Auburn, Utica, Oneonta, Amsterdam, Scotia, Ballston Lake and more coming soon...
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers