Tully Rinckey PLLC is an international law firm seeking a Client Relations Associate to join our Albany, NY office. The firm has been on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies eight times, and business journals have recognized Tully Rinckey PLLC as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
The Client Relations Associate works with potential clients to educate them about how the firm can best resolve legal matters by facilitating the attorney consultation process. The ideal candidate should have excellent inside sales abilities, exceptional communication and client services skills with a proficiency in business development. The Client Relations Associate will be accomplished at multi-tasking and have experience with telephone work in a sales-oriented or call center environment.
This position offers a flexible work schedule, including night and weekend hours. The ideal candidate is able to work at least one night per week and at least one Sunday per month.
- Use inside sales, client development, customer service, and business development skills to educate potential clients on the firm’s attorneys, legal services, and practice areas;
- Document and log potential clients in a CRM database;
- Facilitate consultations with attorneys;
- Take payments and draft/send retainers for attorneys;
- Resolve client/customer service concerns; and
- Achieve departmental sales, client development, and customer service goals.
- Sales, inside sales, client development, account executive, customer service, and/or call-center experience preferred but not required (Training Provided);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience with CRM database(s) is preferred;
Benefits include 401(k), vacation, sick and personal time, medical coverage to include voluntary dental, life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
Please submit your resume in response to this posting for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers