compensation: $14.50-$16.75 per hour, plus daily perdiem, gas card, company benefits and paid hotels employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Reset Crew Leaders and Crew Members- Full Time (Pharmacy Reset crews)
Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ experienced Retail Merchandising Crew Leads and Crew Members in the Albany, NY region on our retail pharmacy teams. These are Full Time positions with benefits for those seeking new opportunities for growth in the retail merchandising industry. If you have reset crew lead experience, like to travel for work, and take pride in completing assignments, this may be the job for you!
What we offer:
• Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Travel Pay plus you will accumulate Travel Reward Points
• $25.00 Daily Per Diem plus Gas Card/Reimbursement
• Vacation Pay
• Opportunity for advancement and competitive wages
What you provide:
• 2 to 4 years experience with reading layout of fixtures, plan-o-grams, graphics, and merchandise
• Familiarity with pharmacy, discount, and other light retail environments
• Ability to assemble and move Gondola and Lozier racking
• Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools), and proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, reaching, climbing, and lifting up to 35-50 lbs.
What we require:
• At least 2 years experience of leading a team between 2-5 members (For Crew Leads)
• The ability to communicate , meet deadlines, and interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner (For Crew Leads)
• Maintain the accountability of each team member, provide training, enforce safety standards, report incidents to the management, recognize above-standard performance, and correct poor performance through re-training and/or disciplinary actions (For Crew Leads)
• Ability to track and report status details on each project using web-based project management software, company intranet, and Excel spreadsheets (For Crew Leads)
• Typical schedule would be four 10 hour shifts weekly
• Frequent regional and overnight travel in addition to possible Sunday afternoon travel
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Background check, drug testing, and reference checks
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, and installation services to leading product manufacturers in addition to retail, fixture, display, and graphic vendors. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management, and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers