Pottery Barn in Crossgates Mall is hiring PT seasonal sales and stock associates. Our seasonal hires begin early to mid October, and work through the end of January/early February. Please see information below with instructions on how to apply. All associates applying for a position must meet the availability requirements.
All seasonal associates must be available for two 5-hour or longer shifts Mon-Thurs, and one 6-hour or longer shift Fri-Sun. Seasonal associates are required to commit to working on Black Friday, and a minimum of two holiday days (Christmas Eve, Day After Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day). Additional availability would allow the candidate to be scheduled more hours per week.
Seasonal sales associates will primarily be responsible for providing world-class customer service to our guests, while being able to multitask in a fast-paced environment during our busiest time of the year. Daily tasks will include:
- Using our POS/register system to efficiently ring out guests and provide an outstanding guest experience.
- Use store technology to locate merchandise for guests and perform re-ticketing of merchandise.
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner.
- Gift wrapping guest purchases to company standards.
- Assist with any other responsibilities as assigned by management including store housekeeping and merchandise recovery.
Seasonal stock associates will primarily be responsible for helping to maintain stockroom standards, assisting with processing our truck shipment and assisting with load-ups of oversized items into guests' cars. Daily tasks will include:
- Utilizing store technology to assist with merchandise re-ticketing in the stock room.
- Processing shipments onto stockroom shelves.
- Answering phones to assist with guest stock checks.
- Ability to independently lift merchandise up to 75lbs, and ability to life merchandise up to 200 lbs with assistance from a team member.
- Other duties as assigned by management including store housekeeping and restroom maintenance.
How To Apply
Please come into the store at Crossgates Mall to fill out an application. Ask for the manager on duty, and if one is available, a manager may be able to interview you on the spot. If no manager is available at that time, your application will be collected for management review. No phone calls will be accepted for seasonal position inquiries.
- Generous associate discount.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers