Job Summary: To build quality Windows and Doors safely and within the time specified by following specific Management Guidelines.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Operates various saws, welders, drills, screw guns, punches, end mills and cleans
• Assembles various vinyl parts
• Handles all different types of glass
• Hand wrap and operate mechanical stretch wrappers
• Lift and carry windows weighing up to 50 lbs
• Follow all the directions from Line Leader, Team Leader, and Production Manager
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma, General Educational Development Diploma (GED) preferred or equivalent experience
• Must be able to understand and carry out basic instructions while performing manual production related tasks.
• Must be able to successfully use basic, math, writing, and reading skills necessary to complete the required paperwork and projects.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work while wearing personal protective equipment
• Must be able to handle large pieces of glass
• Must be able to walk and remain on feet for extended periods of time
• Must be able to operate saws, welders, drills, screw guns, punches, and end mills
• Must be able to get along with other employees
• Must be able to follow directions from superiors
• Able to handle pressure
• Employee is frequently assigned to changing priorities
• Must be accurate and detail oriented
• Must be willing to learn and operate multiple pieces of equipment throughout the plant. Must be trainable to do different jobs in the plant.
• On the job training regarding the operating equipment, work processes, quality standards, and safety procedures related to the position.
• Must be punctual and able to stay on the job for the required amount of hours
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Workweeks are usually 5 days, with a 7 am start time
• Employee may be requested to work overtime, with paid compensation
• Schedule includes a 30 minute unpaid lunch and two 15 minute paid breaks
Apply on-line at: https://www.vinylmax.com/careers/
In Person at: 107 Pierce Road, Clifton Park, New York
By e-mail: email@example.com