This is the 2-line phone I used when I had my own home business.
* Digital answering machine on each line
* Call from outside and enter a code to check your messages
* No relying on external services to hold your messages - who knows who is snooping these days?
* Speakerphone function
* Excellent sound quality
* Works with VoIP home systems - I used this way for years.
* 10 programmable shortcut buttons - quickly dial your most frequent numbers
Excellent condition. Clean.
No kids, no pets, no smoking household.
Original price: $225 (this was a top-of-the-line phone back in its day)
Discount Craigslist price:
$25, or best offer.
There are two photos of the original box. I no longer have the box. I pulled those from the web to show all the cool features.
Please see recent photos for what is included.
We live in Guilderland, right off Western Ave, very close to SUNY-Albany.
I buy & sell a lot of stuff on CL, so I know how to make things go nice and smoothly for both parties. I am very professional in my dealings. I ask that you be as well.
Please include your initial email some specific times you can come by to do business.
"Any time after 6pm Monday or Tuesday."
"Only available on the weekends."
This saves us from wasting time going back and forth trying to figure out a time to meet.
I work a regular 9-5 M-F job, so I'm available to meet mostly evenings and weekends.
If you see this post, the item is still available. Any messages asking "Is it still available?" will be considered spam and deleted without reply. I will delete the posting as soon as someone walks out the door with it.
It's always Spring Cleaning time at my house. And I just got a whole lot of stuff from a friend who recently moved and left things behind for me to sell.
Please click the "more ads by this user" button, on the upper-right of your screen, to see all the stuff I'm selling:
* Electronic thermostat
* Recessed Lights
* Propane tank gauge
* Wireless router
* 2-line digital telephone
* Socket Extenders
* Screen Door pull-close bar
* Hard drive brackets - mount a 2.5" drive in your 3.5" hard drive bay
* iPod Docks
* Large Toaster Oven
* Ikea night stands x2
* Small 13"TV with VHS tape player built-in
* Portable iPod dock
* DVD Player
* Several throw rugs/runners
* VHS Recorder VCR
* Florescent spotlight bulbs
NO contactarme por servicios u ofertas no solicitados