1977 Dodge Aspen RT T-Top Super Pak - $8,500 (Troy)
1977 Dodge Aspen
condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 99999 paint color: black size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T Super Pak T-Top car. It is a highly optioned car with electric windows, bucket seats, the super pak package, including front spoiler, rear deck spoiler, side window louvers and the orange racing stripe, and more. This car has a 1969 high compression 318 V8 with a moderate cam paired to the legendary A833 4 speed manual transmission with a pistol grip shifter. It leaks a little oil and rattles over bumps, but this beast just drove 3500 miles cross country (California to New York) without a single issue.
It has a ton of new parts including:
* Clutch, pressure plate, pilot bushing
* Clutch linkage completely rebuilt with new seals and bushings (Z-bar)
* New front brakes: Rotors, calipers, pads and wheel bearings
* Rear Brakes: New shoes, springs and all hardware replaced, and new axle seals on both sides
* New copper brake line bent with stainless braiding
* Starter harness replaced with a nice original harness from an 89 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
* New oil change, transmission change and fresh differential fluid
* Comes with tons of good parts, including rare best-flowing "302" 318 heads, original mopar dual snorkel air intake, new gaskets for timing cover, valve cover and intake manifold, spare T-Top for passenger side (A very nice set of 1980 Aspen T-Tops are currently installed), and more...
The car has awesome removable T-Tops and a spare passenger side top. The car was repainted in the past 15 years and still looks great. There is no rust on the body panels, however it does need a new floor on the rear passenger side. The car also has a bunch more work and thousands of dollars in receipts. Feel free to shoot me an offer if interested.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers