Architectural Engineering Assistant
Premier Property Management Firm
Looking for a "utility infielder" for an interesting and varied position. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of our team of Property Managers and knowledgeably participate in the following activities:
- Design Office Layouts
- Design apartment and office buildings improvements
- Design site work and landscaping improvements
- Coordinate projects with tenants and staff
- Scheduling, contractor solicitation, material ordering, pricing, estimating
- Coordinate and inspect construction of small-medium projects
- Inspection, investigation and surveys of existing building and all elements thereof
- Building problem solving
- Maintenance/cleaning inspections
- Various Property Management activities
- NYS building code application
Candidate must be computer literate and adept at Word, Excel, Outlook and AutoCAD. Candidate must be good natured with a good work ethic.
Interested candidates should send us a detailed resume including education, work history and experience with emphasis on the elements identified above. Please identify salary history and current salary desired. This is important in our review process. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience for the various levels of competency for the activity assignment mix. Visit albanymanagement.com to learn more about us.
All replies will be held in confidence.
EMAIL resume to show contact info , and note "A/E Asst" in the Subject Line.
OR FAX to show contact info
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers